About Roslin Technologies
Roslin Technologies is an ambitious, cutting‐edge biotech company focused on animal stem cell technologies for cultivated meat. Our mission is to develop disruptive biotechnologies to enable a more sustainable food system.
The world faces an increasing protein gap. Protein demand is increasing due to a growing and increasingly more affluent population while natural resources to produce proteins are scarce.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced part-time finance assistant, having had exposure to Purchase and Sales Ledgers, Bank Reconciliations, Purchase Orders and various purchases. Experience of Xero would be highly desirable.
You will be responsible for all the normal finance assistant duties i.e. processing purchase orders, invoices, payments and completing bank recs. Take responsibility for the approval and follow up of orders for consumables and new equipment. Handle other financial and administrative activities as and when required.
We are a small friendly team (approx 30) in a fast growing business so no two weeks will be the same therefore making this an exciting role. We are based with the UoE at Easter Bush Campus, Midlothian.
Requirements and experience
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Excellent accuracy, planing and organisational ability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work with confidential material
- A good knowledge of Xero finance software is desirable
- At least one year's experience in Finance
- Good Excel and Word skills are essential
‣ Free onsite parking
- Fantastic company culture and social events