About Roslin Technologies
Roslin Technologies is an ambitious, cutting‐edge biotech company focused on food and agriculture. Our mission is to advance disruptive biotechnologies to improve how we produce proteins. We envision a world where everyone has access to affordable, nutritious and responsibly produced protein. Alternative proteins are key to addressing the need for more food; included in this is the rapidly increasing cultivated meat sector. Our work as a cell line provider, using ground-breaking technology, is unique to this sector and our animal cell lines are playing a key role in bringing the reality of cultivated meat closer.
As a member of the Roslin Technologies’ Technical team you will contribute towards our cultivated meat activities in the field of stem cell science. The Laboratory Assistant will be responsible for ensuring laboratories are fully operational and organised, planning of consumable purchases, and supporting the science team with experiments including preparing reagents using aseptic techniques.
• Preparation of reagents for cell culture.
• Stock take and restocking of laboratories.
• Goods receipt and logging.
• Temperature checking of equipment.
• Record keeping for all activities performed
skills and qualifications
• Excellent aseptic techniques.
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Data recording experience desirable.
• Team player.
Roslin Technologies offers
‣ Competitive and attractive salary and company pension plan
‣ A passionate work environment focused on a fast-growing field, using ground-breaking stem cell technologies
‣ Strong emphasis on team performance and personal development
‣ Regular company events to foster our culture
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you have applied for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 31 March 2023